- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 long red chillies
- 1 bunch spring onion, cut into pieces
- 25g ginger, thinly sliced
- 500g cooked rice noodles (or other noodles of your choice)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 long red chillies, halved and seeds removed
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup peanut oil (or alternative oil of your choice)
- 1 drop doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- To make the chilli sauce, combine chilli and garlic in a food processer until finely chopped.
- Heat oil in a wok oh high heat, and then reduce heat to medium and add chilli mixture and ginger essential oil. Cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute, then add soy sauce and reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until the sauce has darkened and the oil has separated.
- Heat pan to high heat, brush wombok with 1 tbsp peanut oil (or oil you have chosen) for 1-2 minutes each side and set aside.
- Combine 80ml of the chili sauce with soy sauce, and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Add spring onion and ginger to wok, cook, stirring, for 2 minutes before adding noodles. Cook for a few minutes then add stir-fry sauce and cooking until noodles are well coasted.
- Add ½ water and toss before adding cabbage, and tossing again to combine.
- Top with chilli and bean sprouts. Drizzle with 1 tbsp chilli sauce and serve with remaining chilli sauce on the side.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.