- 2 red capsicums, seeded, quartered
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 eggplant, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g pearl couscous
- 120g Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 100g fetta, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 drop doTERRA Oregano essential oil
- Preheat oven to 200˚C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the capsicum, zucchini, eggplant and onion on the lined trays. Roast for 40 mins or until light golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the tomatoes on the lined tray and roast for 20 mins or until tomatoes just collapse.
- Cook the couscous in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until just tender. Refresh under cold water until cool. Drain well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Thickly slice the capsicum. Add to the couscous in the bowl with the spinach and rocket, zucchini, eggplant and onion. Combine olive oil, vinegar and Oregano essential oil in screwtop jar and shake. Drizzle over salad and then toss to combine. Arrange on a large serving platter. Top with fetta.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.