Limeade is a summertime staple. Try this sweet twist on the standard limeade with homemade raspberry puree and Lime essential oil. This sweet and tangy drink is the perfect treat on any warm summer day.
Servings: 20 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups raspberries
- ½ cup sugar or honey
- 1 cup water
- Sparkling water
- doTERRA Lime essential oil
- Ice if desired
- In a small saucepan, combine puree ingredients.
- Cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Cool and strain.
- To serve, add raspberry puree (around two tablespoons), ice, juice of one lime, and one to two drops Lime essential oil to a glass. Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with limes and raspberries.
This recipe makes about two cups of puree and you only need to put one to two tablespoons into each cup, dividing the sugar between approximately 20 servings. If you prefer, you could also substitute the sugar with honey or add more raspberries.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.