Not keen on quinoa? This salad will change your mind. The fresh, savory flavors are wholesome and rejuvenating. It is the perfect healthy side dish for any gathering or lunches throughout the week.
Servings: 10-12 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 6 sweet baby bell peppers
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 pound cherry/grape tomatoes
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup Greek olives
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 drops of doTERRA Dill essential oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cook quinoa according to directions on pacakge and let cool
- Cut up all vegetables and combine with olives, cheese, and cooked quinoa
- Combine all dressing ingredients and blend together until smooth
- Toss salad with dressing and chill
If you don’t have Dill essential oil, try Marjoram, Basil, Cilantro, Coriander, or Lemon essential oil.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.