“It’s the ‘skinny’ version of mint chocolate chip ice cream!”
Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 drop doTERRA Peppermint essential oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- Handful of mixed greens, kale, or spinach
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate shavings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add ingredients minus Peppermint oil and chocolate. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in Peppermint oil and chocolate shavings and taste. Add more Peppermint if desired.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh peppermint.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.