Creamy, dreamy, and delicious ingredients come together in this simple recipe to provide a low fat alternative for spinach and artichoke dip. With a little extra help from Marjoram essential oil, this flavorful dip is the perfect pairing for pita chips or bread and perfect for the gathering and parties in Summer or anytime!
Servings: 64 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8-10 min | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cups parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounce can diced jalapenos, drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1–2 drops of doTERRA Marjoram essential oil
- Melt together cream cheese, Greek Yogurt, butter, and parmesan cheese in medium pot over medium heat uncovered, stirring frequently until melted and even consistency.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts, jalapenos, and spinach.
- Stir in two–three pressed garlic cloves and Marjoram oil.
- Let bubble for a few minutes and serve with pita chips or bread.
Serve this dish immediately after baking.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.