This Lime infused marinade is great for street tacos. You can also experiment with Cilantro and Cumin essential oil in the marinade as well for more yummy flavor.
Servings: 4-6 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Difficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Pico de gallo
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 10 – 12 small soft corn tortillas
- Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour marinade into a large airtight bag, add chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least three hours and as long as overnight.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade and grill over medium-high heat each side for three to four minutes. Check to make sure chicken is cooked through, then remove from heat and cut into strips.
- Serve with pico de gallo, avocados, and fresh cilantro in a soft corn shell.
Try these tacos with tomatillo ranch dressing and crumbled cotija cheese.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.