Key lime pie is a delicious and refreshing dessert. Our take on a key lime pie is light, healthy, and good enough to eat for breakfast. The Lime essential oil adds a richness in flavor and helps to support a healthy immune function.*
Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup granola
- Zest and juice of 2 key limes
- 2 drops of doTERRA Lime essential oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a small bowl, add yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, Lime essential oil, and honey for added sweetness.
- In a tall cup or bowl, add one-third of the yogurt mixture to the bottom of cup and top with half of granola. Repeat layers until ingredients are gone.
Key limes are naturally a lot smaller than regular limes. If you can’t find key limes than replace with half of a regular lime.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.