A twist on classic lemonade, Honey Ginger lemonade is the perfect refreshing drink to help lift your mood. The juiced ginger helps add a little spicy kick, while both lemon juice and Lemon oil keep the recipe light and cool.
Servings: 4-8 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1–2 tablespoons ginger, juiced
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3–5 drops of doTERRA Lemon essential oil
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 cup ice
- Juice lemons and ginger. To juice ginger, add ginger pieces to a juicer or a blender. Blend or juice. Separate pulp from the juice with a cheesecloth.
- Combine all ingredients into a two-quart pitcher. Mix well.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Makes two quarts.
You can substitute the juiced ginger for one to two drops Ginger essential oil, if desired.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.