If you are looking for a prefect mix of spicy and citrus for your corn, you are in the right place.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time : 5 min | Cook Time: 10-20 min | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 ears of corn, grilled
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon-pepper
- 8 drops of doTERRA Lime essential oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ cup Cotija cheese
- 1 lime
- Mix butter, lemon-pepper, lime oil, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and brush over grilled corn.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.