- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup desiccated or flaked coconut
- ½ cup flaked or chopped almonds
- 2 drops doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp grated nutmeg
- Small pinch of star anise
- 2 ½ tbs macadamia nut oil, cold pressed coconut or olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbs water
- Preheat your oven to 150˚C, fan forced.
- Combine oats, coconut, almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, star anise into a food processor.
- Add the oil, honey, vanilla and Ginger essential oil.
- Turn on the food processor and mix well for about 10-15 seconds or until combined.
- Add the water and process again.
- Form into 20 small cookies and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Flatten down with enough room around each cookie.
- Bake for 20 -30 minutes in a low oven at 150˚C or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before eating and enjoy.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.