When chocolate, brownies, or cookies feel too heavy for you, this essential oil recipe provides a light, citrus-infused dessert that won’t weigh you down. These popsicles are a fun and cooling recipe to make with the family on any hot summer day!
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup (or to taste) agave or sweetener of choice
- 1–2 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
- Blend coconut milk, agave, and Lime.
- Pour mixture into Popsicle mold, dividing evenly.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes, then top with orange juice.
- Freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Continue freezing until firm.
If you have any coconut shavings or lime wedges on hand, those add beautiful color and flavor to the popsicles.
We recommend the use of doTERRA essential oil in this recipe that is safe to ingest. Click here for purchase details.